Follow Us:

Call Now! 072 653 4373

Pixel-Perfect Web Design

Our dedication towards giving you a website that is Unique, Fast and most importantly Professional

Dedicated Service

We try our level best to give you a minimum response time to assist you with your IT Requirements

Information Privacy

Your trust is valuable to us. We ensure High standards in keeping data Secure and Private at all times

Hosting Uptime

Our Hosting service is 99.5% uptime, leaving you with a 0.5% chances of downtime

Design your IT Infrastructure

From the basics in purchasing a Computer, finding the right Internet to getting a Website for your company.
We will cover you.


Be it a personal Laptop / Computer or maintaining your entire office's units, we have you covered. Our services started off with repairs to home users and has expanded to been selected as the IT service provider in Durban for larger companies and Organisations.

Equipped with Website Design skills for over 10 years.

We don't sell units in Bulk, but we do sell Hand picked units to maintain peace of mind and save you long term.

Currently Hosting over 100+ Domains.

Our rates are affordable and we use the best Servers equipped with Hardware such as NvMe Drives to ensure Speed and 99.5% Uptime.

What Are You Waiting For? Come OnBoard Today!

Established in 2009, climbing the ladder hasn’t been easy and keeping upto date with new technology has made us:

Excellent in Troubleshooting

Unmatched Service

Honesty in Pricing

Satisfied Clients

Speedy Response Time

Experienced at what we do